These Terms and Conditions of Use (hereinafter referred to as the “Rules”) govern the terms and conditions of the services provided on the Website Rvnski.eu (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) administered by IV No. 864333 (hereinafter referred to as the “Rvnski.eu”).
– By using Rvnski.eu services, you (hereinafter referred to as the “User”) confirm that you have read and agree to the Rules and undertake to comply with them and other legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
Rvnski.eu provides the opportunity to purchase a website, website adaptation and preparation for use, website maintenance, graphic design, video editing services (hereinafter referred to as the “Services”).
– The user has the right to freely visit the Website and access all the information provided on it.
– The User has the right to purchase the Services published on the Website, having read, and complying with the Rules.
When purchasing the Services, the user must pay for them in one of the ways provided on the Website, a person must provide his / her exact name, surname, address, and valid e-mail address to receive information about the ordered services. The legal entity must provide the name, company code, name, surname, address, and valid e-mail address to receive information about the ordered services.
– After purchasing the Services, the user must provide all the necessary information required to provide the ordered services.
– The user must store his login details and other confidential information. The user is liable for any damage that may result from the transfer of this data to third parties.
– Rvnski.eu has the right to accept payments for the Services from users.
– Rvnski.eu has the right to send commercial offers to users to purchase or renew the Services and advertising to Users who have provided their e-mail address.
– Rvnski.eu has the right to inform the public about the work performed in accordance with this agreement by placing a link to its website at the bottom of the activated website and publishing information about the work performed on the service delivery website;
– Rvnski.eu does not accept any liability for links on the Internet site to the websites, information or activities of other companies, institutions, organizations, or individuals. Rvnski.eu is not responsible for the information or activities contained therein, nor does it maintain or control those websites.
– Rvnski.eu has the right to cancel the order and refund if:
* The customer does not provide the data required to complete the order.
* The customer requires impossible deadlines to complete the order.
* Due to fraud, payment was canceled (fraud).
– Rvnski.eu, in accordance with these rules, guarantees Users free access to the Website.
– Rvnski.eu undertakes to accept payments from users and provide these Services to them in accordance with the terms and conditions provided for in these Rules and specified on the Website for each Service.
– Rvnski.eu undertakes to perform the necessary work on time according to the agreed deadlines for users who have purchased additional website management services and paid for the order.
– Rvnski.eu undertakes to provide quality website hosting services to users who have purchased a website hosting service and paid for an order. in the event of a disruption, react immediately to restore the quality of the service.
Protection of personal data and privacy
– Rvnski.eu does not transfer (except in accordance with the procedure established by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania) users’ personal data to third parties, except for persons contributing to the execution of the order, for whom these data are necessary for successful execution of the order.
Acquisition and payment procedure
– All prices on the website are in euros.
– The User can purchase the Services on the Service order page by selecting the required Services and placing the order.
– The moment of payment is considered to be the moment when the money reaches the Rvnski.eu bank account.
– It is prohibited to copy, edit, plagiarize, rent, sell, or otherwise misappropriate any content on the Rvnski.eu website (texts, images, logos, trademarks, graphic design of the website and software code). This activity entails the responsibility provided for by the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
Updates and amendments to the rules
– Rvnski.eu reserves the right to change, edit the terms and conditions at any time. These changes take effect upon their posting on the Website.
– These rules have been drawn up in accordance with the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania. The law of the Republic of Lithuania shall apply to the relations arising based on these rules.
– Any disagreement arising from the implementation of these rules shall be settled by negotiation. If no agreement is reached, disputes shall be settled in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.